Do you ever go gift shopping an just think “I have absolutely no idea what to buy” or “These gifts just aren’t personal enough”, well here is a handy idea that is quick, easy and thoughtful: Personalised Beaded Bracelets!
What you’ll need:
- Lettered Beads
- Coloured Beads
- Waxed Thread
- Jewellery Clasps
Easy steps to create your own:
- To begin, decide what personalised phrase/name you’d like to include.
- Cut a length of waxed thread about 30cm.
- Thread the waxed thread through the clipped end of the jewellery clasp about 5cm and tie a double knot.
- Cut off the excess thread.
- Thread the assorted beads in the order you have decided.
- Once you have finished threading the beads, thread on the looped clasp end so it touches the last bead.
- Tie a double knot and cut off the excess thread.
- Finally, enjoy your creation!
Play around with different ideas and most importantly, just have fun with it 🙂